We aim to provide a competent and reliable service for all of customers. To find out more, please feel free to contact us at any time. Our team will always welcome you with friendly, attentive service.
Feedback from our courses is consitently positive. Here are just a few representative comments from feedback forms:
- “Excellent training. Delivered in a friendly, confident manner.”
- “Really interesting! Fab trainer. His knowledge was amazing. Very enjoyable!”
- “I really enjoyed the course and feel I gained invaluable skills and knowledge.”
- “The best training I’ve attended. Excellent.”
- “A BIG thank you for the fabulous training! All staff found it extremely informative and full of good knowledge which we will ensure is put into practice.”
- "I have found the trainer development program offered by Sherwood the best course I have attended in years. The team at Sherwood go the extra mile to provide in depth evidence based training, that has a had a positive impact on the service I work for. Not only is the course and assessment excellent the ongoing support and mentoring offered has proved invaluable."
We have developed extremely positive and constructive relationships with all of our customers and are confident we will continue to do so as business develops in the coming years.
Associate Accredited Trainers:
Associate Specialist Trainers:
Suzanne Schultz, MA
UKAHPP accredited psychotherapist and UKAHPP accredited supervisor, UKCP registered psychotherapist and UKCP registered supervisor, Trauma counsellor/ Critical Incident Debriefer, Trainer & Mediator
Suzanne is a highly qualified and experience psychotherapist, counsellor, trainer and educator. She has substantial experience both in clinical practice and education services. Sherwood Training are pleased to offer a number of courses and services delivered by such a highly qualified practitioner and someone who shares our strong ethical basis.
Andy Callow. Learning Disability Nurse, (RNMH, Dip N, BSc Hons, PGCert in LD, PGCert in Managing Health Services)
Andy has extensive experience in leading resettlement projects for people who live in long- stay hospitals and has personally led teams that have enabled up to numerous people to live in their own homes, playing a very hands-on role to ensure this was successful. He has a keen commercial awareness and a strong value base, driven by inclusivity and social and community development.
Andy offers consultancy and support services through Sherwood Training with a particular interest in facilitating the current Tranforming Care agenda.
He is available for a range of services from one-off assessments (including within healthcare settings) through to service design and development.
Karl Teer, RNLD, Dip N, BA (Hons) Social Care
Karl is an experience Community Nurse with a special interest in Personality Disorder. He presents our 1-day course: An Introduction to Anti-social and Borderline Personality Disorder
Contact our Office Manager and Administrator:
Phone: 01159 704 811
Training Course Cancellation Policy:
If the customer cancels a booking the following charges will be applicable:
Did you know…
We currently provide training and consultancy services to a variety of specialist service providers including:
Fees & Expenses
Standard daily rates:
Why are they different? – The additional cost for BILD accredited courses reflects the cost of maintaining accredited status + additional administration requirements.
01159 704 811
Enter your email address below to get regualr updates from us:
KEEP IN TOUCH ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Our physical interventions training courses are accredited through the BILD PITAS scheme.
PITAS/10053 - January 2020
WHY CHOOSE BILD ACCREDITATION?
Click here to find out.